Re(14): (no subject)

There's not to many times I disagree with you Bill but I do on this one. The cost for EFI if building brand new would actually be the same or less. A good example that is pretty easy for everyone to see would be in the modified 4 wheel drive class most competitors are paying close to 10,000 for a new fuel system. Then the new MSD ignition is going to be another 2500. And data logger another 2500. So with there new efi system that can do all three systems in one for far less than 15000. Now in our application we got a couple quotes for our mechanical fuel system before we decided to build our own with a lot of help from Don Gerardot. One quote was for 30,000 the other 22,000 if we supplied the pump throttle body and intake manifold. And again add the cost of ignition and data logger. EFI doesn't make any more power. EFI still has to be tuned just like a mechanical system. Most any fan we talk to can not believe we are still in the stone ages as far as fuel system/engine management. The fans especially the younger crowd wants to see the technology and the things they can relate to with there own projects/ hobbies.

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:
Password To Edit Post:

This forum contains published rumors, speculation, assumptions, opinions as well as factual information. Information on this site may or may not be true and not meant to be taken as fact. This forum makes no warranty as to the validity of any claims. Furthermore the views, opinions and comments expressed by people in the comment section as well as the message board do not reflect the views and opinions of me. They donít speak for me and I am NOT responsible for their comments. THIS IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT ....
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording