Re(19): (no subject)

First off. I don't think my support for EFI is belly aching? I simply don't see any reason why it shouldn't be allowed. I believe it is legal in all classes in Europe yet I don't think anyone running it dominates there classes? I've also never stated it will be pullings savior. Yes there will be learning curves to learning how to use EFI and it definitely isn't fool proof. If you are more comfortable with your mechanical system by all means keep running it, you obviously have it figured out or bought a system that someone else figured out probably.we will continue to keep our head above the sand and figure our combination out for ourselves. Variety and ingenuity is what our sport was built on.

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:
Password To Edit Post:

This forum contains published rumors, speculation, assumptions, opinions as well as factual information. Information on this site may or may not be true and not meant to be taken as fact. This forum makes no warranty as to the validity of any claims. Furthermore the views, opinions and comments expressed by people in the comment section as well as the message board do not reflect the views and opinions of me. They donít speak for me and I am NOT responsible for their comments. THIS IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT ....
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording