Re(19): (no subject)

Let me get one thing straight "Elf". I nor any of my team is "bellyaching" about what we do or how we are doing it. We had "huffers" back in the day and they were fun. We have always been different and expect to remain that way. Our fans appreciate it and that is good enough for us. Would EFI help, I think so across the board. One of our top running GN FWD friends even priced out a system to replace his $10K mech system when he heard that I had submitted a recommendation. I think the idea is funny that it is going to cost more money when one doesn't even blink an eye when dropping an extra $5-10-or even $15K to have the latest mod done to their supercharger. Nobody would be forcing anyone to use EFI. If one is comfortable with their system they wouldn't have to change. Really, I don't care if it is allowed or not. And, I don't see why people have to take cheap shots at me or 3J for what we do. When I run out of money or when our fans quit coming, I will quit. I could have done a lot of different things with the more than quarter of a million dollars I have spent on the sport in my "pulling career". On a different note--look how long this thread is!! And since I might not get on here in the next two days--Merry Christmas to all friend and foe alike. JW

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:
Password To Edit Post:

This forum contains published rumors, speculation, assumptions, opinions as well as factual information. Information on this site may or may not be true and not meant to be taken as fact. This forum makes no warranty as to the validity of any claims. Furthermore the views, opinions and comments expressed by people in the comment section as well as the message board do not reflect the views and opinions of me. They donít speak for me and I am NOT responsible for their comments. THIS IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT ....
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording