Welcome to The X-Files Lost and Found Board.

Having trouble remembering the title or author of a fanfic? Search for it here. Are you a wealth of fanfic knowledge? Please, share it.
But when you post a request, PLEASE be specific in the subject line. Title, author, or genre of fic will narrow down the search and direct
people who may know what you're looking for. Generic or vague "Looking for a fic" subject lines are not helpful, as that's all we do here.
And while off topic posts are allowed, we'd all appreciate an OT in the subject line so we know you're not asking a fic question.
It's all about the fic, so it's all good. Thank you for your co-operation.

And don't forget to check out The Board Guidelines!

Re(1): Brilliant!

My only suspicion as to who's behind it is from a post i read elsewhere ages ago which may or may not be related. I did contact them through the contact link and they got back to me but it gave me no further idea as to who it is. I got to gush at them anyway.

And while I've got you here, Mimic117, I want to throw compliments at you too for your huge contribution and dedication to the fandom. I don't know what I'd do without your lists of fics when I get obsessed with a certain trope. The lost and found pages
and message board have saved me a thousand times over! You've kept me obsessed... you've made me an almost-sane person, and all that. Not to mention all those wonderful fics you've written.

If you ever need a hand with the website or anything give me a yell. I'm in the process of trying to get my own small site happening in an attempt to revive some fics that were lost when all those early free web sites shut down, but it's a long and slow process and I wouldn't know where to start contacting some of the original sources. I may need to pick your brain from time to time. At present though I'm archiving the odd fic that I've downloaded and can't find any more if it doesn't forbid me from doing so, and I link to other fics or sites on archive.org so they can be accessed from a central place. I'd rather host them if i can get permission so that they can be indexed in google etc and some of those treasured lost fics can magically be found again. Especially with this fabulous new search engine up and running

This is the temporary site under construction if you're interested. It has a long, long way to go yet.

• Also Brilliant! -
          • Thanks -

Post a reply:
Link Name:
Link URL:
Image URL:
Password To Edit Post:
Check this box if you want to be notified via email when someone replies to your post.

The Gossamer Project|Ephemeral|The Annex: X-Files Novel Archive
Homestead Author's Pages|Xffics Author's Pages|X-Files on Live Journal
X-Files Fanfic Lost and Found Message Board FAQ

Smiley Key

Email Administrator
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording