Re(22): (no subject)

Are there really any blower guys pushing for EFI??

Everyone understands that pulling was built on innovation. EFI just sounds like a handicap system for the turbo tractors who can’t figure out their configuration? Regardless of the class.

Being an old timer I want to see pulling stick around. But more electronics aren’t always the answer. This why In the NHRA nitro classes things aren’t computer controlled. They are computer “operated” with preset parameters and they do not deviate from them. An EFI system on the other hand is constantly adjusting to keep itself on top of things. How many ways can you spell “gray area for cheating”.

Wait we are talking about throwing out any and all rules and making it a true unlimited mini rod class now aren’t we lol. Pretty sure the deepest pockets will still go 320’ and not need EFI to get there but will use it.

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:
Password To Edit Post:

This forum contains published rumors, speculation, assumptions, opinions as well as factual information. Information on this site may or may not be true and not meant to be taken as fact. This forum makes no warranty as to the validity of any claims. Furthermore the views, opinions and comments expressed by people in the comment section as well as the message board do not reflect the views and opinions of me. They don’t speak for me and I am NOT responsible for their comments. THIS IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT ....
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording