Re(9): pretzel logic

Can you not read Nazi? Do I need to translate into German for you? I just said I wasnít counting on impeachment because of the corrupt Repedophile controlled Congress refusing to do anything about it in order to advance their oligarchís agenda. They need that sweet, sweet cash flooding into their coffers to spread propaganda that Naziís like you will lap up like a thirsty puppy.

Colluding with a foreign adversary/government to win an election is treason. Just like Nixon in 68 and your idol Reagan in 1980. But Iím sure if a Democratic President had their campaign chair and national security advisor indicted you would be laughing it off right? Of course not. We would probably be like on our 5th impeachment trial by now. This is the same crowd that made Carter sell his peanut farm, spent 8 years investigating a real estate deal that lost money, impeached a president for lying about cheating on a woman they think is the anti-Christ, and millions investigating a terrorist attack on an embassy in a third world country. What filthy, traitorous hypocrites you Trump Naziís are.

I must have really touched a nerve with my truth telling about your Nazi tendencies. The classic wingnut projection is on overdrive. You really havenít denied anything Iíve said so I think Iím pretty correct in my description of you. A Bush supporting, tea bagging asshole who is now open in their white supremacy and worship of Big Daddy who says the right things about the right people.

You donít believe in any of those things. You are enthusiastically supporting the Oligarch Tax Cut which does precisely none of the things you lie about supporting. For the last 36 years the Repedophiles, who you enthusiastically support and whose talking points you regurgitate, have been huge proponents of corporate welfare. Look at this Foxcon scam in Wisconsin or just Kansas the last 7 years. But you still support it because it makes libtards and progs mad and because your beloved big daddy says itís the greatest Ė thatís why you are a Trump Nazi. Like I asked earlier Ė what wonít you go along with to satiate Big Daddyís desires and to MAGA? The answer is clearly not much if anything at all. The folks who subjected you and the Trump Naziís to the travesty of a black president must be dealt with, shouldnít they?

ďThe ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated Communist, but people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction (i.e. the reality of experience) and the distinction between true and false (i.e. the standards of thought) no longer exist."

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording