Europe Turbocharger Name

I am currently writing a "the PULLER" "Legends" story.

In the early 1970's, they used a used German made turbo, that sounds like Eberspaumber.
However, none of us know the correct spelling and I tried a google search trying different things with no success.

Anyone know the proper spelling? They think it was about a 3" size inlet turbo. I will appreciate any info - Correct Spelling, What Turbo was originally equipped on, etc.


Post a reply:
Link Name:
Link URL:
Image URL:
Password To Edit Post:

This forum contains published rumors, speculation, assumptions, opinions as well as factual information. Information on this site may or may not be true and not meant to be taken as fact. This forum makes no warranty as to the validity of any claims. Furthermore the views, opinions and comments expressed by people in the comment section as well as the message board do not reflect the views and opinions of me. They donít speak for me and I am NOT responsible for their comments. THIS IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT ....
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording