Just Big Radio Show

Outlaws Training Logs

Re(2): Diet question shit for those who do IF

Appreciate the added feedback.

I do plan to regulate my calories, and planned to follow a reasonable macro profile while on it (low carb on rest days, higher carb post-lifting on training days). Cals will be low 2000s rest days, low 3000s training days from what I had mapped out.

I work a fucky schedule and am usually up at noon, in work by 2 and heading to lift around 10:15 PM, so I didn't plan on having my first meal until at least 6 PM, but it'd be tough to cut my window down to just post-training so I'd figured on keeping carbs low until training time came around and just get carbs in with the meal or two afterward.

Mostly, it's just weird getting my head around all the usual "If you eat too much of anything in one sitting, protein included, it'll all get stored in the worst ways" stuff that everyone hears forever. Not that I'm going to have any struggle putting down 1000 cal. in a sitting (it'll actually reduce my odds of going off the rails periodically), just that it's such a massive departure from all the usual nutrition stuff you hear for so long.

Probably not a bad idea on the shorter window on non-training days, I was sort of looking at the same thing of eating from 6 PM to midnight those days and that's it.

Thanks for sharing some more details, I appreciate it!

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
bold italic underline left align right align center align url email image move quote horizontal rule

Link Name:
Link URL:
Image URL:
Password To Edit Post:

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording