Just Big Radio Show

Outlaws Training Logs

Re(7): The real problem is not USPA. It is IPL.

No, I am not. I support the others, though. Nice try. Given that quite a few people are pissed off, are you really surprised? Well, you probably are, since all you can do is engage in anonymous name calling on the internet.

Everything that I posted is supported in writing by others. Including copies of emails from Joe Smolinski, Josh Nooner (OK State chair) who acknowledges that there have been problems (see the letter "s" on the end? That means more than one). other emails from people complaining, face to face conversations with a gym owner that Powell pulled shit with, supported by the statements of others, etc.

And as to the lawsuit, well, it requires investigation, and that is not my area. How long it will take I have no clue, nor do I pretend to. Of course, people could contact me directly if they have specific questions. I will not post here again.

I can be found on facebook, not difficult. The funny thing is that when you are honest, you do not need to hide.

Love and kisses,
Gerbil faced fuck.

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
bold italic underline left align right align center align url email image move quote horizontal rule

Link Name:
Link URL:
Image URL:
Password To Edit Post:

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording