Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration    Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links    Hall of Fame    Miami scratches    Dania scratches
Question of the Week Archive (10+ years)

About my last visit to Miami Jai Alai

So... I wanted to check out my friends playing at MJA and my wife, who loves jai alai couldn't go cause she was working, so I figure I was gonna try to sneak a visit without she knowing, plus she thinks I'm too addicted to jai alai LOL. So I go and take some video and I come back and my wife's not in the house yet and my kids are not home, so I'm home free, no one will ever know.

Then my wife comes home and sees me sitting in the computer and right away she says "you went to Miami Jai Alai didn't you?" and I said yes, then she says "you sat all the way up in the red seats didn't you? and I said "what are you a witch? how do you know?, I was trying to be sneaky so you wouldn't know" then she said " your shirt is all dirty in the back, like you dragged it in the mud, happens all the time you sit there in those dirty ripped seats"

LOL, I thought that was funny, but then started thinking it's really sad too if you think about it.

It's amazing how little management cares about that place, I put up with all their BS cause I love watching the live games and I live so near, but that really hit me with a reality check, I'M NOT WANTED THERE. They probably get pissed everytime they see someone entering the place. I feel so sorry for the players and jai alai staff and tellers, even the lousy announcer. I don't have to put up with the management crap if I don't want to, but they do.

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK >>> Chalk Talk Registration <<< USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2017 by RSB Associates
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording