Just Big Radio Show

Outlaws Training Logs

Re(7): In other words, you love taking your balls to USAPL!

I said I was not going to comment here again, but it appears I must, largely because of the unwillingness of many to accept reality.

Pending, investigations by legal types take time. Not very bright, there. Firsts stages of investigation, discussion with authorities if it needs to be referred over, followed by contact with the people who have complaints and possible depositions. All of this must be done before anything is filed and whoever is determined to be the responsible party gets notified. Not that you will let that get in the way of your opinion. During the preliminary stages, before anything is filed, you cannot find anything. Nice try, though. But not really.

And this was not done by Marilia. The guy who is behind it has publicly stated so and even said why. But do not let reality get in the way of your opinion. That guy would be me.

Steve is sloppy about who he talks to, and people run their mouth. Other people are sloppy about their email correspondence.

I helped with aspects of what Marilia sent to Steve because I have experience with this sort of thing and was able to put her in contact with the right people to make sure she was not breaking the law doing anything. So I know exactly what went to Steve, and I also know that nothing was done as I was copied in on an emails to and from Smolinski.

But, in addition to being wrong, you can continue to anonymous attack a woman who did nothing wrong. I am sure that makes you feel like a man.

Appears to be the standard for USPA.

Oh, given that people who complained (two of them) are in the service, it had to go through the JAG office first, which will further slow it down. Welcome to reality. Try spending some actual time there.

I was actually not going to go that route until more people complained.

Seek help.

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
bold italic underline left align right align center align url email image move quote horizontal rule

Link Name:
Link URL:
Image URL:
Password To Edit Post:

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording