Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

Chalk Talk Registration    Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links    Hall of Fame    Miami scratches    Dania scratches
Question of the Week Archive (10+ years)

OFF TOPIC--NEW BLOG--PRO FOOTBALL--THE CHAMPIONSHIP YEARS

For those of you who might be into football (what with the playoffs being in full swing), I have put together a blog post of pre-Superbowl championship and playoff games (NFL-1933-1967; AAFC (All America Football Conference)-1946-1949; and AFL-1960-1967). It has over 250 links, including video, audio, and newspaper story links to each game. Some of you are about my age, a little older maybe, a little younger, but for those of us first introduced to pro football in the 50s and 60s, I hope you enjoy this. For younger folks, this is a pocket ancient history of professional football in the US. Feeback always welcome. See blog for contact information.

https://thechampionshipyears.blogspot.com/

Will Link directly below.

Will also continue to link to Basque Country Jai Alai vids when I find them.

Pro Football--The Championship Years

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK >>> Chalk Talk Registration <<< USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2018 by RSB Associates
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording