Welcome To Martin Newell's Message Board
The Karma Scene. A sort of board for messages on the Martin Newell website which also pretends to be a pub. Get your first pretend pint free. Don't pretend to be shy.'
Re(1): The Godfather of Soil
IP: 79.74.206.165

1987. Late June. A bad day. Injured in the morning falling off a ladder, the electric trimmer I was using cut through its own cable, a piece of wood I was using to shim the ladder, came up and hit me in the face. The afternoon job ( seen here) at the late Professor Winsten's garden was only a brief respite, before new came through that my faithful cat Willie, had been put to sleep after it was discovered his liver was failing.It was a much photographed day because I'd agreed earlier on , that the late Denis Marsden, a well known academic sociologist was doing some sort of photography project. A promise was a promise. Never was an unhappy man photographed so often in one day. The last shots were of me anaesthetising myself with with strong lager in the early evening. A very bad day but some great shots of me. On my blue trousers, mixed in with the mud of the afternoon was a fair amount of the blood from the morning. You can just about see it. A pretty terrible day, as it goes.

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

See you again soon
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording