Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

Chalk Talk Registration    Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links    Hall of Fame    Miami scratches    Dania scratches
Question of the Week Archive (10+ years)

Tough

There is a flu outbreak in the locker room.

When a player scratches with the flu they don’t know until the last minute if they can play or not. For example, everyone that scratched last night with the exception of Foronda told me that they were going to try to play last night. However, when it was time for them to come in, they felt weak and weren’t able. Today, I have not heard from anyone yet.
Unfortunately, those situations are gametime decisions.

A newsletter is a great idea but I don’t think we have enough content to do it weekly.
Maybe quarterly.

Question of the week?
Example please.

I’m not sure exactly what information you would want as part of the newsletter.

As far as things going on behind the scene, there is nothing out of the ordinary that would be of any interest to the gambling public.
What do you want to know? who is happy? Who is sad? Who is hungry? Who is tired?

Injuries come and go on a daily basis. Players don’t always scratch when they are hurt. Everyone plays with some degree of pain. EVERYDAY...

Our workplace is no different than any other workplace, or office.

I have no idea what you mean Mr. bada bing by things that are shady in the industry.

I would only write about Dania as I am only focused on the Dania operation and can not control what other companies do.

Thank you everyone for your continued support and we will continue to try to make your experience a pleasant one...

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK >>> Chalk Talk Registration <<< USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2018 by RSB Associates
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording