Just Big Radio Show

Outlaws Training Logs

Supplements and TRT for those that know

I am sold on fish oil and vitamin D and still wrapping my head around tumeric/circumin but what about ZMA and other so called test boosters ? Do they really work ? I am trying to work around low test with supplements as TRT might not be possible for me. As well, is there anything over the counter or diet wise that would have my PSA levels spike ? I was sick as a dog for 2 months with enough mucous to float a battle ship and I tried everything I could think of by way of over the counter medications to alleviate it. Regular blood work and medication had my PSA levels almost down to normal but the last blood work done had me spiked higher then I have ever been. I am looking at it as a false positive but can't figure out why it has spiked so high. New blood work in 2 weeks should confirm or deny but I want the TRT and my doctor and I have talked alot about it and he is willing to try but not if my PSA levels are out of wac. Opinions please?

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
bold italic underline left align right align center align url email image move quote horizontal rule

Link Name:
Link URL:
Image URL:
Password To Edit Post:

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording