Just Big Radio Show

Outlaws Training Logs

Re(2): Supplements and TRT for those that know

Be very careful as well with your PSA scores. I went through a cancer scare last year. PSA 22, took Cipro and it knocked it down to 8. The Cipro nearly killed me due to some terrible side effects, I'll never take it again. Digital rectal exam showed no abnormalities.

Had an 18 core transperineal biopsy and all cores came back negative. My PSA was not indicative of cancer. I had a PSA (highest value was 2) every year as I was on HRT. But I had been off for about 9 months. I think the DHT, estrogen, etc beat the shit out of my prostate for 9 months. I am back on HRT, but have not had a PSA again.

My colleague at work, same doctor. Had a PSA of 6 and never budged. 2 rectal biopsies negative, then a transperineal, negative too. He had some form of scan on his prostate and it showed a growth on top, but it is benign. He is wearing diapers but no cancer. I fortunately do not have that problem.

I dropped caffeine, and a lot of stuff that irritated my prostate. I sleep through the night now, last year I did not. There are things you can do to benefit your prostate...

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
bold italic underline left align right align center align url email image move quote horizontal rule

Link Name:
Link URL:
Image URL:
Password To Edit Post:

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording