Just Big Radio Show

Outlaws Training Logs

1234321 - answers

What I want mostly is to stop feeling so listless and unmotivated. Part of that was being so sick for 2 months but that is pretty much gone but for a while now I have been tired as well. Pretty much blah with everything. Blood work consistently comes back low test although I don't have numbers to give you. Yes, I do lift but my best days are behind me, ( 65 ), and again, mostly what I am trying to do now is fix my glutes and hamstrings. I had back surgery last may and woke up in recovery with a dead right foot and an incredibly weak hamstring. Had all the tests and my nerves are fried from my ass to my foot so I have been trying to make my glutes and hamstring on my leg stronger to try and circumvent the nerve damage and while I think TRT would help that is not my primary concern. My psa numbers were high last year but I have brought them down to almost normal with Tamsulosin, 0.4 mg and a better diet. I really don't think there are many supplements I can take to not bother with TRT.
Anything else ?

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
bold italic underline left align right align center align url email image move quote horizontal rule

Link Name:
Link URL:
Image URL:
Password To Edit Post:

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording