Just Big Radio Show


Outlaws Training Logs

Same here!

I had 8 flat years of business under Obama, beginning October of last year, my surge began early and never settled down post-holiday. We paid off 75% of our total business debt due to the massive influx (and expect to have the remaining 25% paid in fully by end of March), I'm hiring my first new position above and beyond the number of staff I've had for a decade, and there's a LOT of new growth opportunity coming up this year on top of the existing rush.

What I love most about all of this is that, due to my field, I cater almost exclusively to a far-left leaning customer base, and they're really struggling internally with the fact that even they, for the first time in years, feel better about their financial future. I'll get a bigger picture of it all when I hit my yearly tradeshow in March to see the effects across the vendors I work with, and plan to scramble a few California minds by saying "Isn't the Trump economy going great so far?"


Replies:


Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Message:
bold italic underline left align right align center align url email image move quote horizontal rule

Link Name:
Link URL:
Image URL:
Password To Edit Post:

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording