Just Big Radio Show

Outlaws Training Logs

Re(4): B-but....

I don't even kid when I say it'd probably happen - as we've seen this past year, these people are emotionally fucked to a point where EVERYTHING they disagree with is cause to pop another Prozac and rant on social media about how the USA is "collapsing before their very eyes".

I never really knew there were so many people who literally cannot register reality if it's not the one they like, to the point where they're ready to curl up and give up on life rather than accept that maybe the "opposing side" isn't nearly as terrible as they'd thought it was.

Thing is, I was sort of like that about 20 years ago as a young idealist with no skin in the game, but seeing people in their 30s, 40s and 50s who live by emotion and disregard all logic is a sad thing to witness. But, we're seeing 3+ decades of social engineering being torn to shreds before our eyes, let's just hope we can see it all crumble soon enough.

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
bold italic underline left align right align center align url email image move quote horizontal rule

Link Name:
Link URL:
Image URL:
Password To Edit Post:

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording