Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

Chalk Talk Registration    Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links    Hall of Fame    Miami scratches    Dania scratches
Question of the Week Archive (10+ years)

Re(2): Erik's Latest Partido

I can only find Jai Alai World Tour records for him for 2016 and 2015, Alq. For 2016 I have him at 3-6. For 2015 6-4. But check my arithmetic. Could be wrong. I looked up results and attempted to find the string "Erik". Unfortunately that string also finds Lekerika. So be careful what you are counting.

In 2015: 3 singles: v Hormatxea: 1-0; v Goiko 0-1, v Olharan 1-0
In 2015: 7 doubles: with Amigorena: 1-1; with Alliez: 0-1; with Minveille: 1-1; with Aldazabal: 2-0

In 2016: 9 doubles: with Aldazabal: 1-1; with Txasio: 1-1; with Leke: 1-4

Go to:

http://www.jaialaiworldtour.com/resultados.php

will link directly below.

change the year and click on "ver". Then search "Erik" (without the quotes). You'll see his match record and partners for each match he was in, along with his opponents and their partners.

I don't think he played much, if at all, in Internationaux Cesta Punta. They don't archive their results so there isn't any really good way to find out.

Hope that helps.

Erik';s results, partners, 2015, 2016

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK >>> Chalk Talk Registration <<< USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2018 by RSB Associates
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording