Just Big Radio Show

Outlaws Training Logs

Re(2): Mueller

My worry with Mueller is that since it's becoming pretty obvious there has been no collusion with Russia, he's going to go for the obstruction trap or find some incident in which Trump didn't dot his i's or cross his t's on his taxes or some other ticky tack bullshit.
And when that happens, and he's charged with something essentially completely unrelated to Russia we'll be in the same situation we would be in if he just fired the shithead in the first place. I also feel Trump has to be held back from doing it everyday by more level-headed people like John Kelly. Trump seems to be more of a damned if I do type person.
Either way if that course of action does come through and they come up with some type of bs charges I'm pretty sure by that time America (Republicans and Independents) will be tired of all of it and want to over themselves. Some type of deal will be cut, a fine paid, and backroom negotiations that will unfortunately keep the shithead treasonous liberals who started all of this out of jail.
In the end the tax cuts are about to really take effect, the wall is going to go up, his approval ratings are going to be through the roof, and RBG is essentially on life support and we'll have another Gorsuch who'll be a huge swing for the court.

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
bold italic underline left align right align center align url email image move quote horizontal rule

Link Name:
Link URL:
Image URL:
Password To Edit Post:

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording