Just Big Radio Show

Outlaws Training Logs

The other part your missing

You think Iím looking at this politically and thatís in error. Youíll have to take my word here that I have zero issue with the standing President. I do not enjoy the Clintons either, but what I do have a problem with is wholesale propaganda influencing a pending investigation. Let it run itís course, until then, you donít interfere. How republican officials getting canned are automatically democrat pawns makes little logical sense.
If at the end the promulgation of evidence was based upon Steeleís information, sure, heads need to roll. But those are not the facts that are being presented. No one is going to give a full evidence and informant dump in the middle of a confidential national security investigation. This isnít fucking TV or political punditry, itís the system in action, and if you donít respect the process you and I have some very large points of issue.
I trust a system thatís tailored to be far more objective than cnn, Fox, and the like. They are not elected, they have a job to do, let them do it.

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
bold italic underline left align right align center align url email image move quote horizontal rule

Link Name:
Link URL:
Image URL:
Password To Edit Post:

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording