Just Big Radio Show

Outlaws Training Logs

Re(1): Elitefts article

I sit back sometimes and am amazed. Itís all or nothing these days and this is just more of the same. Iíve predominantly coached females and yes, thereís bullshit involved. But then to sit back and completely ignore that bad things happen is equally irresponsible.
I took from it simply do the right thing. I guess I should get more fired up and whatever but itís silly. The concept of acknowledging there are problems for some is not ok I guess. I donít care to be too much of a dick, but chances are that yes, if youíre a heifer, for the most part youíre left alone. If you come into a testosterone fueled environment with booty shorts and a sports bra, some dudes will get carried away, especially if you donít look like another dude yourself.
Is this a given the majority of the time? No, I really donít think so. Do problems occur, absolutely. Should numb nut guidos that canít keep their shit together get called out? Yes.
Why this devolves instantly to the extremes of the spectrum is beyond me.

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
bold italic underline left align right align center align url email image move quote horizontal rule

Link Name:
Link URL:
Image URL:
Password To Edit Post:

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording