Just Big Radio Show

Outlaws Training Logs

Something to consider

The ortho I saw said these exact words to me:

"Based on your X-rays and the pain level you're describing along with your altered habits to avoid the constant pain, I can only recommend surgery, and after that, you should expect to stop all heavy lifting and get used to being a lot more sedentary".

I said "Thank you", walked out, and found alternative ways to fix the problem, albeit it was a 2-year game to find what worked.

I can't, can't, CAN'T stress DRX decompression enough as an option for many, but it's not covered by insurance, takes about a dozen treatments to start seeing how much relief it can bring, and will probably run you $2-3k in costs. However, I wouldn't change a thing about what I did, I had zero downtime, have my strength back (just that I need a belt now where I used to squat/DL beltless every time), and can't really get shit for a good bench arch as my low back is always a bit tighter than it used to be, but nonetheless, it was worth every penny.

Surgery will always be there as an option, but once you go that route, you can't go back if it leaves you more fucked up than when you began. Just something to think about.

Post a reply:
bold italic underline left align right align center align url email image move quote horizontal rule

Link Name:
Link URL:
Image URL:
Password To Edit Post:

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording