Just Big Radio Show

Outlaws Training Logs

I have compressed discs a small case of scoliosis and basically degenerated disc. I had pretty much given up on lifting because my lower back hurt like hell. I finally decided even if I couldnít train regular lifts I had to get back in the gym. Iíve started doing allot of the band stuff Donnie has recommended along with some of the McGill stuff Carroll preaches. I went today and was body tempered for the first time. I immediately felt a ton better. My psomas and ql have became locked up from driving most of the week for work and sitting behind a desk for so long. Those two are what, IMO, are pulling and compressing my discs. I was skeptical but after having a steel roller placed directly down my spine i could feel my muscles trying to fight it but eventually they had to loosen up. I was told the roller sank about 3/4Ē. Once I stood up the numbing pain I had in my lower right side was gone. This has given me hope that maybe I can still get a decent deadlift again. A few weeks ago I couldnít pull 500. Last week I nearly pulled 605. Iím thinking with this I will be able to get back into good lifting shape again. Itís definitely something I would look into before getting cut. Either way best wishes for you Gregg. Youíre really one of the good guys in the sport.

Post a reply:
bold italic underline left align right align center align url email image move quote horizontal rule

Link Name:
Link URL:
Image URL:
Password To Edit Post:

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording