Just Big Radio Show

Outlaws Training Logs

Re(2): Big Benchers a thing of the past?

Lol. Mendelson did that and more 15 years ago. And yes, before you ask, it was raw, little boy. And you know what they say, "raw is just a warm up for the real thing". Which in this case was his multiple 1000+ benches.

So this tells me a couple of things. Firstly, the top equipped guys "warm up" with world class numbers for the rawbies. Secondly, no one has really pushed the limits very far on a lift that happened nearly two decades ago, since the raw fad crippled the sport.

And there in lies my biggest qualm with the little gerbils. They just removed the gear and lifted the same numbers the equipped guys were hitting IN TRAINING, mind you, and sold themselves as renaissance men. The sport has been spinning its wheels for the past 5-8 years, just while wearing a few less layers of poly/canvas, and the men now wear womens tights. And you fag lords eat that shit up like a hobo on a ham sandwich.

Before talking about our current situation, learn your history. Maybe then you can help shape our sports future. But i'm sure your too busy making a lulu lemon wishlist for your insta fans to hear a word i'm saying.

Post a reply:
bold italic underline left align right align center align url email image move quote horizontal rule

Link Name:
Link URL:
Image URL:
Password To Edit Post:

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording