Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

Chalk Talk Registration    Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links    Hall of Fame    Miami scratches    Dania scratches
Question of the Week Archive (10+ years)

"Winter Knockout" - Description & Rules
(click here for updated bracket)

Re(4): Aritz does this all the time (video)

Thanks Bar.
When I was there at the fronton I really enjoyed this point to the max, maybe cause when I used to play I used to love saving rebos and points like that, well, we would never go that long but 2 or 3 saves in a row and I was in heaven, so I watched an amazing display of skills and I wanted to share it. I realized Aritz could’ve killed it, but chose to go for the Chula instead and Manuel just wouldn’t give up. I figured people would praise Manuel but overwhelmingly chose to criticize Aritz not just here but in other media.

I understand here in US is all about the betting but I choose to recognize one hell of a point when I see it, and like I said, I’ve followed Aritz for years, seen him play here and in tournaments in Europe and he does this all the time, that’s his style

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Link Name:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK >>> Chalk Talk Registration <<< USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2018 by RSB Associates
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording