Page ONE
Re(2): Six Categories of Gun Violence proposals under Consideration

Following a shooting disaster, it’s amazing how easily some people slide down the “slippery slope” of abandoning freedom guaranteed by the Constitution. It’s as though the Left doesn’t want any mass shooting go to waste as they fire up their dilapidated buggy called “gun control.” I saw a twitter this morning asking “How did a regulated militia come to mean unregulated citizens?” All six suggestions seem to be politicians trying to appear they’re going to do something to adopt a solution that doesn’t solve a problem. If (and this is a big “if”) gun control is the answer, then our Constitution contains a method of modifying it, and by design it isn’t easy. Reminds me of the old Navy saying “When in danger, when in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout…” I predict the furor will soon die down before anyone at the FBI and Sheriff Israel loses his job. In the end, the Left will have to be satisfied by having the NRA pilloried.

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
bold italic underline left align right align center align url email image move quote horizontal rule

Link Name:
Link URL:
Image URL:
Password To Edit Post:

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018  Wedding thank you wording