Welcome To Martin Newell's Message Board
The Karma Scene. A sort of board for messages on the Martin Newell website which also pretends to be a pub. Get your first pretend pint free. Don't pretend to be shy.'
NOT THE GOLDEN AFTERNOON BUT.....
IP: 88.105.188.218

GIGGETY! (this just in)
I'll be doing a show at Colchester Arts Centre on Sun June 17th. Tickets will go on sale soon. This is a very special gig whose working title is EYE TUNES.
It is to thank the sterling medical teams at the Lexden Rd Eye unit who saved my eyesight. It is also to raise money FOR as well as awareness OF the Glaucoma services.
Since this event will take place on a sunny summer afternoon we might do the tea and cakes thing, like we do for the Golden Afternoon. There may or may not be special guests s but if there are, like me, they'll be working for no money.
The show will take place between 2.00 and 4.30pm and will involve me doing my usual mix of songs, verse and dodgy gags and yarns
I'll update this news as soon as I can. Oh and one other thing. If I can organise it, there might well be a warm-up gig in Wivenhoe too. Because I know how hard it is to get Wivvies out to Colch.
Lastly I'd like to thank Anthony and his team at the Arts Centre who rearranged the organisational furniture for this at relatively short notice. More when I know more. At ease now.

Replies:
There have been no replies.

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

See you again soon
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording