Welcome To Martin Newell's Message Board
The Karma Scene. A sort of board for messages on the Martin Newell website which also pretends to be a pub. Get your first pretend pint free. Don't pretend to be shy.'
Anyone looking for chords?
IP: 2.96.122.180

I donít know if anyone knows about this, but I found a website the other day that is positively amazing Ė so much so that I'm prompted to post it up here.

If you want to find the chords to any particular song then go to CHORDU.COM, do a search for the song, and it will extract them for you pronto. How clever is that! Chords are provided for guitar and piano as well as (I think) ukulele.

I did a tester on Miss Van Houtenís Coffee Shop (after perusing that very expressive cover) and hereís the list of chords I was given:

EM, G, C, Bb, GM, Ab, D, Eb, C#, F, Am, Fm, Dm, E.

Are they accurate? It even shows you how to make each chord if you donít know how. I canít test it for myself yet because Iíve got some strings that need fixing, but some of you here in the pub might find it a godsend for those difficult numbers you want to play but can't. I see there are even chords for the Burt Bacharach/The Hollies song ĎAfter the Foxí Ė as mentioned in Mr Muleís Oddcaste 22, which I thought was rather lovely.

Happy Easter everyone, whatever youíre up to!

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

See you again soon
BI
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording