Just Big Radio Show

Outlaws Training Logs

Re(8): But...but....

Sucks that the 40 lb. shift didn't help a lot. I think I found that getting to around 225 was where I really noticed the most, but I was usually 255-265 during most of my time lifting heaviest. Best of luck in feeling better over time, and yeah, even a change of diet can make a difference, going mostly the "meat and veggies" route helped me with most of the knee pain I was getting from having spent 12 years as a fat skateboarder prior to starting to lift, jumping down shit over and over as a 240+ lb. dude just didn't do my legs and favors. Not sure what it is, but the more carbs I get from non-vegetable sources, the more I ache. Weird shit.

Anyway, hope things go well, and don't strangle the customers even if you want to, lord knows I had to keep myself in check for years to where the only thing that made me feel warm and fuzzy was the thought of tossing my client base off a cliff for all the grief they gave me!

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
bold italic underline left align right align center align url email image move quote horizontal rule

Link Name:
Link URL:
Image URL:
Password To Edit Post:

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording