Just Big Radio Show

Outlaws Training Logs

Re(2): Any insight on UPA meets

I have lifted in uspa and it was always a decent experience. Didn't really interact much with bobby or megan, but they had a great team. And if he's putting his wife out there like that ( which i doubt. You idiots on this board are always talking about cuckolding and its never true), sign me up, i would go back just for that.

Again, i would like to use a monolift
Both mark rodgers and johnny vazquez are known pedophiles, and i refuse to go any where near there spf meets. So i guess, in a way, you are right. They are all fucked, but if i want to lift out of a mono, a couple of lying thieves sound like the lesser of two evils compared to child fuckers. This is the only reason i was considering upa. Just looking for feedback.

Not to mention, you come across very biased. It seems you have a personal issue with uspa, seeing as you brought them up kust to talk shit, when i had already made it clear that i would not be lifting there for seperate reasons.

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
bold italic underline left align right align center align url email image move quote horizontal rule

Link Name:
Link URL:
Image URL:
Password To Edit Post:

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording