Para nuestros invitados que hablan Español
Desafortunadamente, no tenemos dinero suficiente para que Chalk Talk sea bilingüe, pero si usted desea dejar mensajes en Español, hágalo sin ningún miedo. Deseamos que con esta información le hayamos facilitado el uso de nuestro foro.

Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration    Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links    Hall of Fame    Miami scratches    Dania scratches
Question of the Week Archive (10+ years)

Re(2): $2,803 bet on Jai-5

Wow...I like your honesty in what you bet. A $2,048.00 bet? So, 1k each. You won $7,200.00, less state cut of 25%, and you still won $5,445.00, or $2,700.00 each, and the new parimutuel rules means that part is not taxable. Since you spend 2k and did not win more than 30 times the investment. I can’t believe the total bet pool on this night wasn’t like 4K or so. I mean, it was a record jackpot. Congrats! I liked you strategy... I used to bet big when pik 4 at Orlando was in play, and had some big wins to myself. Game point for the pool, as you said, was heart throb pounding mega fun, especially to win. I saw that game 9, and it sure did look fishy their first two times in, as only post 2 was covered for the jackpot. Way to go!

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK >>> Chalk Talk Registration <<< USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2018 by RSB Associates
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording