Just Big Radio Show

Outlaws Training Logs

Re(3): Is it just me

Look dude, I think you're thinking WAY too much into this. I ain't no queer but I'm just saying if I was somehow tricked into going home with a sissy as cute as Patrice Hepburn, Lena Kelly, Chanel Santini, or Aspen Brooks I would probably just go ahead and do the deed.

But just like always, you shitheads at outlaws want to assume that just because someone would follow through with giving one of these disgusting mentally deranged fagbois like Natalie Mars, Aubrey Kate, Lily DeMure, Hazel Tucker, or Treasure Barbie the fuck of a lifetime that they want, that makes them homo or something, it's just not true.

Listen, although I brought it up, it's just something I'm not really into. Just saying that there MIGHT (and that's a longshot) be one or two out there like Kylie Marie, Jane Marie, Annablle Lane, Shiri Trap, Michelle Firestone, Taryn Elizabeth, Isabella Sorrenti, Alexa Castano, Tyra Scott, or Korra del Rio who could cloak under my gaydar and fool me into doing something I'm sure I would disgustingly regret later

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
bold italic underline left align right align center align url email image move quote horizontal rule

Link Name:
Link URL:
Image URL:
Password To Edit Post:

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording