Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration    Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links    Hall of Fame    Dania scratches
Question of the Week Archive (10+ years)
Dania Fantasy Challenge rules

Re(1): another day at orlamdo evemts

A bowling buddy of mine told me this evening that he made some bets on it at that place, and he won. He drove there to cash in, but the place was closed. I've not been there in about 3 years. What a shame. They could have kept the jai alai and done okay with it, but without poker and slots, forget it. And there is ZERO chance it will happen. They knew that going in. They also knew the new overpass was going to occur no matter what before they purchased the place. Again, what a shame. It's slowly being put out of its misery, never to recover or see jai alai again. To think they can make it with special events is ridiculous. Who wants to host events in a building that still looks like something from the 1950's, when we have all these other gorgeous venues and hotels that are much more enticing hosts events at? The end is not near, it's been over for going on 3 years or more now.

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK >>> Chalk Talk Registration <<< USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2018 by RSB Associates
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording