Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration    Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links    Hall of Fame    Dania scratches
Question of the Week Archive (10+ years)
Dania Fantasy Challenge rules

WHAT?

TIGER YOU TOO ?? HOW DO YOU COME UP WITH ME SAYING ANYTHING BAD ABOUT BENNY?
MY ONLY THOUGHTS ABOUT BENNY IS HE IS JUST HUMAN, AND DOING EVERYTHING HE CAN DO !! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THAT?? THE FACT THAT I THINK HE IS VERY OBSERVANT AND DOES HIS JOB THE VERY BEST HE CAN. ANY HUMAN CAN LISTEN AND BE ABLE TO USE WHAT INFORMATION HE MAY CONSIDER HELPFUL !! THIS IS A PICTURE PERFECT MANAGER. I ALSO DO NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT SCRATCHES OR DAYS OFF EITHER!! TIGER IT IS WITH GREAT SADNESS , I WOULD LIKE TO SURRENDER MY MEMBERSHIP TO CHALK TALK. I REALLY THINK I DO NOT BELONG HERE. THANKS EVERYBODY, FOR BEING SO CONSIDERATE...EVEN YOU TIGER... YOU ALL CAN TAKE THAT ANYWAY YOU WANT. BECAUSE YOU WILL ANYWAY. PROBLEM SOLVED...EVERYBODY HAPPY? IF YOU AND HAPPY AND PROUD. WELL SO AM I. IF THERE ARE ANYONE WHO THINKS OF ME AS A FRIEND, I AM TRULY SORRY IF I HAVE LET YOU DOWN.

PELOTAPETE

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK >>> Chalk Talk Registration <<< USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2018 by RSB Associates
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording