Page ONE
Graduation Day

The ceremony today for the class of 2018 began at 10am and ended about 1pm. Very interesting with POTUS giving the main address but I preferred our day which lasted perhaps an hour or a bit longer. I recalled watching our speaker, a Senator as I recall, but mostly just thinking about getting it over with, loading my suitcase and heading for the garage downtown where my new Chevy Bel Air was ready to take me home to Charleston, S.C. As I recall only distinguished grads went up to get their diplomas and for the rest of us it was one guy going up to receive a bundle of rolled diplomas for each company. Today each name was called out and many were not Irish or Scottish but Latino or various ethnic backgrounds. Lots of female grads unlike our all male time.
On a lighter note I read about a guy who had such a bad memory that one day he forgot that he had a bad memory and remembered everything! So I now have hope since my own memory is getting shaky!

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
bold italic underline left align right align center align url email image move quote horizontal rule

Link Name:
Link URL:
Image URL:
Password To Edit Post:

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018  Wedding thank you wording