Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration    Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links    Hall of Fame    Dania scratches    Ft Pierce scratches
Question of the Week Archive (10+ years)
Dania Fantasy Challenge Rules

congrats

yeah, could not believe Tevin running that game out, I had Erik and Diego live for the Pick 3, CONGRATS, Tevin was my 3rd best win percent for the simulation on that game, had one of the previous games been an easier result for me, I could have had Tevin live and possibly more posts.

I did have one of the two early Pick 3 winning tickets for $511.80 (had 12345 posts live for 3/3, someone had 678 for the pool), so still had a good night.

That was me live with Erik and Diego on Pick 4 at matinee. I spent $152 total of the $224 that was wagered. I thought it was a good opportunity after running my game simulations. Game 6 and Game 8 my top choice won. Diego played so poorly in final leg, was real disappointing the way he messed up each time the 5-team got up.......if he keeps playing like that he will end up in early games, lol

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK >>> Chalk Talk Registration <<< USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2018 by RSB Associates
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording