Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration    Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links    Hall of Fame    Dania scratches    Ft Pierce scratches
Question of the Week Archive (10+ years)
Dania Fantasy Challenge Rules

My Team does better when ERIK is out....

The way I made my team roster, my team scores more points when ONE of my own players is not playing. That's right, when ERIK is off for the day, my other late fronts win more and score more points. Also, how goes DIEGO, goes my team. I think I might be one of few teams in the TOP 10 who have DIEGO.

As you can see, 2 weeks after our mid season roster adjustments, 9 of the ORIGINAL top 10 from "SEASON A", are still in the TOP 10. Rosters are so close, its hard for major movements.

There are few teams in MID pack who made a nice move, but is ONE week enough for them to get in the TOP 10?

I think its going to be tough for any team like 25 points off the RED LINE to crack the top 10 with only 7 performances left.

Great contest Tiger, I don't think I followed Jai Alai like this in the past, and its great fun.
GL to all in last week to make top 10.

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK >>> Chalk Talk Registration <<< USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2018 by RSB Associates
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording