Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration    Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links    Hall of Fame    Dania scratches    Ft Pierce scratches
Question of the Week Archive (10+ years)
Dania Fantasy Challenge Rules

A few thoughts about the FINAL ROSTERS for the TOP 10.

Excited about the Start of the “PLAYOFFS” for the TOP 10 in this fantasy contest.
I see TIGER already has all 10 ROSTERS locked in his vault and he will publish them to the board tomorrow at 1:00 PM. With that being said, here are a few predictions I have.

1) All the rosters will be made up of only the following 13 players, meaning that there has to be a few rosters that will be the same. (Any combo of the 13). I can’t see any team stepping out of the box and taking a new name. But who knows. The top 10 made it for a reason, we all had mostly the same players who scored the most points.
(ERIK, ZULIAKA, BARANDIKA, ITHURRIA, ITURBIDE, FORONDA)
(IBON, LADUTXE, LEKE, AMIGORENA, BAILO, ZABALA, YECHE)

2) I say all rosters will have ERIK for sure.

3) I say it will be hard for Perry to win for only one reason, he went WIRE to WIRE in the regular season, and I have seen this movie before, VERY HARD TO DO, but if anyone can do it, it can be him!.

4) The rosters will be so close, that if any player scratches for an extended amount of time, that will be end of them.
We will see the rosters tomorrow and only TIGER knows the answers right now.

GL to the final TOP 10.

BB BUDS

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK >>> Chalk Talk Registration <<< USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2018 by RSB Associates
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording