Welcome To Martin Newell's Message Board
The Karma Scene. A sort of board for messages on the Martin Newell website which also pretends to be a pub. Get your first pretend pint free. Don't pretend to be shy.'
Re(3): BB Cooper?
IP: 72.86.134.177

Funny you should make that self-collecting observation. I recently attended a concert by The Security Project - it's a Peter Gabriel tribute band led by Peter's drummer Jerry Marotta. But the member relevant to this story is the lead singer Happy Rhodes. She released a lot of her own music back in the '80s, not so much nowadays. After the show I approached her for an autograph. I gave her a special radio promo CD to sign and she said "Oh I don't have that one." (that's her painting from the cover of her first cassette) Happy indeed.

Regarding "Two For The Winter", I snagged that during the period ten years ago when all of Martin's stuff was out there for the taking at reasonable prices. Well that totally dried up and I can't explain why. I got many choice items from Germany of course. Sadly the one missing piece is "Mind How You Go". Never saw one for sale.

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

See you again soon
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording