Welcome To Martin Newell's Message Board
The Karma Scene. A sort of board for messages on the Martin Newell website which also pretends to be a pub. Get your first pretend pint free. Don't pretend to be shy.'
Re(5): Here’s to a Happy and Successful Eye Tunes Event
IP: 92.24.234.66

Yes, Ted, it will be well worth the wait for the DVD. It was a fantastic show and a most enjoyable afternoon watching Mr Newell who was in top form, as always. I did, in fact, chat to a gentleman outside who had flown in from Los Angeles especially for the event... so what kept you???

There were so many instruments with their different tunings that it made me feel quite unmusical because I can't even play the triangle - not that I'd ever want to get involved in playing the triangle you must understand! Do they still exist one must ask?

Unfortunately, I had to dash off because I came with three generations of my family and they had to get back to Chelmsford, but I was glad that I was able to at least offer a brief word of congratulation to our host. He fully deserved it, as will be seen from the multitude of comments on his FB page.

A perfect end to a perfect afternoon ... and may God bless our Cilla!

Replies:
There have been no replies.

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

See you again soon
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording