Welcome To Martin Newell's Message Board
The Karma Scene. A sort of board for messages on the Martin Newell website which also pretends to be a pub. Get your first pretend pint free. Don't pretend to be shy.'
Re(2): Eye Tunes Reel 1 DVD
IP: 81.174.247.150

It's a DVD of some of the footage of Martin I've taken over the last 15 years (with never-before-released footage from the original Golden Afternoon directed by Michael Cumming), plus performances from some of his support acts, intermingled with a host of little extras, some of which were supplied by the aforementioned support, such as Luke Wright, Lorraine Bowen, Rev Simpkins, Kerry Getz, and The Corner Laughers, all tastefully edited together and packaged, with a gorgeous cover image by Jodie Lowther.

At some point it will get a more 'official' release, probably in the new year, but for now the emphasis will be on Martin's soon-to-be-released new album. In the meantime, anyone who wants a copy can get one from me : )

It was created to coincide with the Eye Tunes gig, where we sold quite a few copies, and proceeds go to the same charity. They cost a crisp tenner (or whatever that equates to in dollars or whichever currency you like) plus p+p.

The ideal gift! Email me for more info

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

See you again soon
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording