Fav food at a pull

With Pulling season An fair season under way wen you guys go to a pull at a fair what is the 1 thing you have to eat at the Pull or wen you go to The same event year after year what is the 1 food itam you have to get. at Goshen for me it is the ice cream that is always also there if you had not try the Nelson chicken they cook it is but you have to try the pit Potatoes Arcola is the sausage Sandwitch iona MI an Centerville MI is the walking taco I get an I think the cass county fair had them to also a Lemon shake up an a heathy tenderloin also or a Italian sausage Or a philly steak r some of my fav food what about the rust of you guys at fort recovery it is the ice cream an the pork wines if my spelling is not right you guys know what I meet see some of ya next Friday at south band .

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

This forum contains published rumors, speculation, assumptions, opinions as well as factual information. Information on this site may or may not be true and not meant to be taken as fact. This forum makes no warranty as to the validity of any claims. Furthermore the views, opinions and comments expressed by people in the comment section as well as the message board do not reflect the views and opinions of me. They donít speak for me and I am NOT responsible for their comments. THIS IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT ....
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording