Outlaw Mods

The Outlaw Modified Tractor class can run:
-2 automotive style V8s with hemi heads limited to 14-71s, no OD limit
-3 automotive style V8s with conventional heads limited to 43% overdrive and 8-71s

In regards to the rules change to the maximum overdrive on the Rolls Royce Griffon V12 supercharger, that happened approximately 8 years ago. Doug Roberts wanted him to eliminate the centrifugal clutch that ran the supercharger so the tech guys could check the OD was the slow one. Our class came together and met with Roberts because we wanted to find a common ground to let him run.

Maybe the River Rat team got sick of breaking trannys/supercharger shafts/etc or maybe a pair of Minor motors was on his bucket list, its on mine

The turbine guys are on the dyno as much or more than the rest of us in their quest for finding more power.

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

This forum contains published rumors, speculation, assumptions, opinions as well as factual information. Information on this site may or may not be true and not meant to be taken as fact. This forum makes no warranty as to the validity of any claims. Furthermore the views, opinions and comments expressed by people in the comment section as well as the message board do not reflect the views and opinions of me. They donít speak for me and I am NOT responsible for their comments. THIS IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT ....
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording