Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration    Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links    Hall of Fame    Magic City scratches
Question of the Week Archive (10+ years)

Re(5): Re: My 2 cents on MC Jai-Alai

I'm only making a point about the some of the voices (not yours) that keep bringing it up day after day, getting old by now.

BTW, my most memorable moment of Michelena for me is when I was 5/5 on a Pick 6 on closing day of a meet when the Pick 6 was a mandatory payout and he overserved on game point. If he won the point I had 6/6 on Pick 6. a very memorable moment for sure.....

Had I hit 6/6 at Miami, then I could lay claim to hitting Pick 6's at both Dania & Miami, something only a very few would be able to say.

Still had 3 tickets that paid 5/6 for over $10k each, but likely the 6/6 would have pooled it.

I remember a serve that Erik did on the Dania meet that just closed. He overserved it a country mile and was the worst overserve I have ever seen in many thousands of games of Jai-Alai.

Just goes to make a point that even the best players have their MC moments, LOL

Keep on posting

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK >>> Chalk Talk Registration <<< USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2018 by RSB Associates
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording