Kentucky SS question from 1990s

There was a guy named Kent Anderson who ran a D-21 in the early 90s. Not 100% positive, but I believe he ran mostly brush and Bluegrass, and he may have ran at Bowling Green.

At the same time, there was a puller in western KY named Jeffrey Edwards who also ran a D-21 in NTPA Mid South and hooked at Lexington, AL GN pull. This tractor may have been bought from Hunleys in Indiana.

To the best of my knowledge, these were the only D-21s in the state. (Cannot remember when the Moore family from Shelbyville quit running a D-21).

My question is-did Anderson and Edwards ever hook against each other at the same pull? If they ever did, it would likely have been early or late season at a brush-type pull. Thanks.

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

This forum contains published rumors, speculation, assumptions, opinions as well as factual information. Information on this site may or may not be true and not meant to be taken as fact. This forum makes no warranty as to the validity of any claims. Furthermore the views, opinions and comments expressed by people in the comment section as well as the message board do not reflect the views and opinions of me. They donít speak for me and I am NOT responsible for their comments. THIS IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT ....
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording