Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration    Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links    Hall of Fame    Magic City scratches
Question of the Week Archive (10+ years)

Re(1): have any of you ever won the whole pool???

HARTFOD JAI ALAI I HIT THE ONLY TICKET 2 TIMES. THE FIRST WAS A SINGLE 3 DOLLAR TRIFECTA ON THE FIFTH GAME SINGLES.. HUGE FAVORITE IN EARLY GAMES SINGLES A PLAYER CALLED OLAVE.. WAS GOING OFF AT 9/5 ODDS...I ONLY HAD $3 left... i begged my friends to go partners with me and box 456 in tri's there were 6 of us....Olave was the 5 post.....i told them there is no way Olave loses this game....and i thought if he wins it will be some strange number.....they all told me i was nuts and refused.....so i picked the hardest way for those 3 numbers to come in and bet it straight $3. tri ticket 5/6/4 it came in and paid only one ticket...mine for a total of $5,804.... i gave each one of my friends a twenty dollar bill and told them that is all stupid is worth today !!

THE SECOND WAS A BIGGER WIN... I HIT THE ONLY TICKET ON A DOUBLE QUINELLA BET... I HAD THE ONLY TICKET ON A 4/5 QUINELLA IN THE FIRST HALF, THEN HAD THE 6/8 IN THE SECOND HALF, AND THE ONLY TICKET CASHED BY YOUR TRULY WAS A VERY NICE $ 7,063.....I LOVED HARTFOD JAI ALAI !!!!

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK >>> Chalk Talk Registration <<< USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2018 by RSB Associates
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording