Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration    Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links    Hall of Fame    Magic City scratches
Question of the Week Archive (10+ years)

Re(4): JOEY AT MC !!!

I would be interested in reading how you came to the conclusion that each person ... (is) actually in support of it

It's not too difficult.

A quick Google of "King's Court Jai-Alai" will get you to a YT video (Kings Court Jai Alai 8-4-17 Evening 6PM, for example) that shows the program and roster where you will find Erik, Tevin, Foronda, Jairo, and many other Dania players. You can even hear Big Dave doing the announcing.

I believe that Benny was PM, but maybe I'm wrong on that. Since King's Court had no video or W&W option, I paid very little attention to it.

Are we/they all "Brand X complainers"?

I was careful to say 'a preponderance' as opposed to 'all'.

Anyway, no point in saying anything more as this topic is a lot like religion or politics where rationality gets you nowhere.

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK >>> Chalk Talk Registration <<< USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2018 by RSB Associates
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording