Re(1): Question papers
IP: 109.159.125.144

Hi Barry,

Glad you enjoy our papers.

As it just so happens I am in the middle of a major website redesign and tackling the issue of making the question paper format functionally satisfactory for iPad users has been one of my main drivers.

I have just this weekend come up with a new way of representing the question papers which you can test out here (http://www.withquiz.org.uk/wq2018|0question|0paper|0180418.htm).

I have yet to try this out with an iPad so do let me know if it improves things.
The idea is to present first the paper without answers and then round by round the paper with answers much lower down the same page. You can navigate between the two versions via bookmarks and hyperlinks.

Providing this is a satisfactory solution I will be using it from now on starting with the paper from the first match of the new season which will be posted on the site late on September 26th. Thereafter papers will go up weekly through to next May.

I plan to convert the more recent of the 500+ past question papers on the site to this new style over the coming year or so.

Hope this makes the site even more useful to you and other users.

Cheers, MIKE.

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:
Check this box if you want to be notified via email when someone replies to your post.

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording